This is a Senior Management post and the ideal person will be a web technologist who understands where technology is and where it is going in the future. He/she will be the type of person who wants to be at the forefront of software development whilst understanding the commercial needs of a growing business.
The post holder will be responsible for all technical road maps, the management of people, solutions and the IT programmes. These plans will reflect technological and business change over a rolling period.
It is anticipated that your career will have started off as a hands on Software Developer, moving into Head of Development then towards Senior Management within a J2EE and/or possibly Microsoft .Net) environment. You must be a proven manager of software teams and technology projects. As with any role that reports into the board it’s essential that you have strong communication, presentation and documentation skills.
- Excellent communication, written and oral, so as to be liaise with key business units as well as the board
- Mastery of J2EE and / or Microsoft .NET technologies updated to current versions (or at most immediately earlier)
- Software Project Team Management recent experience:
- 5+ working years of recent and significant experiences as proven Project Manager/Team Leader of software teams and technology projects
- Software Development recent experience:
- 5+ working years of recent and significant software development experiences in J2EE technology
- 5+ working years of recent and significant software development experiences in Microsoft .NET technology
- Experience of leading IT teams through major systems implementation
- Experience of Business processes and change/management
Place of work:
We’re hiring in Uganda, Kenia and Ethiopia for our branch in Kampala
The Professional resume (CV) must be accompanied by a Presentation Letter including a detailed description of all the required experiences letting Kirey to verify them by contacting their stakeholders (employers, bosses, colleagues, clients, partners, etc).
Applications with letters of presentation that are not detailed and do not comply with the above requirements will be rejected.