WORKING IN KIREY GROUP
Kirey Group believes that the real innovation lies in its resources, and that the secret to obtaining a high level result is in the internal drive, in doing things for their value, in feeling themselves an active part of the company value chain.
START YOUR CAREER IN KIREY GROUP
We want to make resource resources shine at full capacity by providing them with three crucial tools:
Favoring improvement processes through training.
through the consolidation of skills we favor innovative ideas and creativity.
we make employees aware of the role they are playing in the company.
Are you a creative, passionate person who wants to be part of an ambitious project? Send us your CV, at Kirey you will find a stimulating, innovative and international environment. We are proud to partner with leading software vendors, we research and transform ideas into challenging projects.
Are you a recent graduate or a student on the verge of complete the studies? In Kirey we are always looking for bright young people to join in interesting paths of professional growth.
These are our operating methods:
- We share the successes and give our contribution in times of difficulty.
- We believe in honesty, loyalty, kindness and responsibility.
- Our selection process is also based on these solid principles.
We are Diversity. We think Diversity.
We are present in Italy, Europe and Africa. Talent has no race, sex, disability, age, religion, background.
Kirey Group which has always been committed to giving women in the company positions that are not only fundamental but absolutely strategic.
- 43% pink quota in the company in 2019.
- Strategic Roles CFO – COO entrusted to two Women.
- 40% of top management positions in the company are held by women.
They are in the forefront with:
- Integrated football academy: to promote sports activities for children with intellectual difficulties;
- Veronesi Foundation, we finance research, we support the dissemination of health programs, lifestyles and healthy eating;
- We actively support projects promoted by regional bodies to promote the entry of women into the world of work.