Privacy notice for candidates
(Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016)
According to the Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, the Candidate is informed that his data will be processed as follows:
- Purpose of the notice
Recruitment and selection of personnel;The processing is necessary to take steps at the request of the data subject (art. 6, par.1 b), is also ensured the compliance to set standards and any appropriated operation is considered in order to achieve the mentioned purpose. Depending on the channel used by the Candidate to maintain relations with the Data Controller, the methods of treatment may also be: telephone, telematic or postal.
- Recipients of personal data
The data will not be disclosed to third parties, nor disseminated.
- Data transfer
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries.
- Data retention
The Data Controller stores and processes personal data for the strictly necessary time to fulfill the indicated purposes. The data will be kept for a period not exceeding 2 years from their receipt.
- Rights of the data subject
Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR grant the data subject numerous rights which we invite you to carefully consider. Among these, we remind you:
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling at least in those cases meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- identification details of the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the designated representative;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, Managers or Agents;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- erasure of personal data concerning him/her without undue delay if the data are no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which they were collected, withdraw consent on which the treatment is based;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- the restriction of processing;
- data portability;
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning the candidate, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection
We also remind you of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Right to lodge a complaint
Possibility of lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority and seeking a judicial remedy.
- Provision of data
The provision of the requested data is not mandatory, however failure to provide it will not allow the Data Controller to carry out the checks required by current internal procedures and, consequently, it will be impossible to carry out the activities deemed necessary by the Data Controller for the purposes of selecting the personnel.
- Automated decision-making processes
The Data Controller doesn’t process data with automated decision-making.
- Data Controller and DPO
The owner of the data is the company of the group for which you are applying, between:
- Alphacon Srl, via Benigno Crespi, 57 – 20159 Milan;
- Bridge Consulting Srl, via Rosellini, 10 – 50127 Florence
- Insirio Spa, Viale Castello della Magliana, 38 – 00148 Rome;
- Kima Srl, Corso Stati Uniti, 14/bis – 35127 Padua;
- Kirey Srl, Via Benigno Crespi, 57 – 20159 Milan;
- Kubris Srl, Via Benigno Crespi, 57 – 20159 Milan;
- Piemme Sistemi Srl, Largo Re Umberto, 106 – 10128 Turin.
DPO: mail DPO@kireygroup.com, domiciled at the Milan office.